FiscalReps' clients can provide one bordereaux to their IPT Manager covering all of their premium tax liabilities across the EEA.
Based on data supplied by their clients, FiscalReps' IPT compliance services will:
- Validate premium tax data in each country
- Confirm the premium tax due to cover the insurer's premium tax liabilities
- Request funds for the premium tax settlement to be sent to a segregated client account
- Prepare all the necessary premium tax returns
- Submit the returns to meet the local deadlines.
FiscalReps Technical Tax Committee (TTC) was set up in 2012 to establish, standardise and formalise a common basis for treatment of all IPT on behalf of FiscalReps clients.
Chaired by CEO Mike Stalley, its members have an unrivalled amount of IPT experience of over 40 years between them; they are considered to be the largest and most experienced single team of IPT experts in the marketplace.
A “best practice” standard (taxSURE™) for the maintenance of global premium tax rate information has been developed and implemented by the TTC across FiscalReps.